Valid for the users of www.huvepharma.com interested in the Veterinary Medicinal Products (VMPs) of Huvepharma EOOD (“Huvepharma”) distributed and sold in the territory of the EU and classified as “Prescription only medicines – Veterinarian”
1. Basic requirementsIn order to access and use the EU section of Huvepharma’s website you have to be a medical specialist – qualified vet or pharmacist hereinafter referred to as (“Qualified Person”).
2. Warning to usersYour account login may only be used by you – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. Each user is responsible for maintaining the security of his/her account login. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Huvepharma cannot and shall not be liable or responsible for any losses or damages from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
3. Acknowledgements and agreements
You hereby acknowledge that the information displayed on Huvepharma’s website is provided over the internet and mobile networks and so its quality and availability may be affected by factors outside Huvepharma’s reasonable control. By using Huvepharma’s website, you also acknowledge and agree that Huvepharma is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of any third party’s materials that may be displayed on Huvepharma’s website.You hereby agree:
- not to provide false or inaccurate information:
- not to use another user’s account;
- to use the information displayed on Huvepharma’s website at your sole risk; and
- in no case to use that information for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities.
4. Warranty disclaimersTo the maximum extent permitted by the law, the information displayed on Huvepharma’s website is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranty of any kind, and Huvepharma hereby disclaims any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, and non-infringement of third party rights. Huvepharma does not warrant that the website will meet your requirements, that its operations will be uninterrupted or error free, and that defects (if any) will be corrected.
5. Intellectual property rightsAll trademarks, copyright, database rights, logos and trade names and any other intellectual property rights of any nature which appears on Huvepharma’s website together with the underlying software code are owned either by Huvepharma or by its affiliated companies, or by its licensors, or by any other third company where so indicated. You may not reproduce, download or otherwise use such trademarks, copyright, database rights, logos and trade names or any other intellectual property rights without prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof. We claim no intellectual property rights over the data and information you provide to us.
6. Limitation of liability
To the extent not prohibited by the law, in no events shall Huvepharma (its affiliated companies, directors, employees, licensors, or partners) be liable for personal injury, or any incidental, special, direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages of losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use Huvepharma’s website, however caused, regardless of the theory of liability (contact, tort, including negligence, product liability or otherwise), unauthorized access to or alteration of data, or any other matter relating to Huvepharma’s website, even if Huvepharma has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Please note that the information displayed on Huvepharma’s website, although accurate on the day it was published, may no longer be up to date, so please check its accuracy and validity prior to using it. Any advice given on Huvepharma’s website does not exempt you from conducting your own researches and from seeking other professionals’ advice. Under no circumstances shall Huvepharma be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information and other content posted on the website. Huvepharma does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any person for any third-party services, products or materials.
10. Governing law and competent court
Please note that Huvepharma’s VMPs may have different labelling packaging appearance depending on the country. Should you use Huvepharma’s website or its content, please note that it is your responsibility to comply with the applicable local legislation.