from the Management of Huvepharma EOOD, Bulgaria
With this Declaration, the Management of HUVEPHARMA EOOD expresses its will to implement, maintain and continuously improve its Integrated Management System for Quality and Security of Information (IMS), complying with the requirements of the international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013, in carrying out the activities within the scope of the Integrated Management System:
ISO 9001:2015: TRADE OF VETERINARY AND PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS
The goals for quality and security of information are compatible with the strategic goals of HUVEPHARMA EOOD and are aimed at achieving customer satisfaction with the services provided with efficient Information Security Management System:
ISO 27001:2013: MANAGEMENT OF THE SECURITY OF INFORMATION FOR CONTRACTORS AND CLIENTS, AS WELL AS STRATEGIC BUSINESS, FINANCIAL, LEGAL, COMMERCIAL AND INTELLECTUAL INFORMATION, PERSONAL DATA OF EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS IN THE FIELD OF TRADE WITH VETERINARY AND PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS. ENSURING GUARANTEED SUPPORT AND ACCESS TO THE CORPORATE INFORMATION ENVIRONMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS FOR INFORMATION SECURITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
The Management, represented by the Manager of HUVEPHARMA EOOD, officially declares its policy on quality and security of information, because it is convinced that the prosperity and future of the company depend on the trust of all stakeholders.
The policy on quality and security of information of HUVEPHARMA EOOD is aimed at:
- Development of intensive innovation activities to improve the quality, speed, comprehensiveness and reliability of the services provided.
- Effective management of the processes influencing the security of information and protection of personal data, by constantly increasing the competence and qualification of the employees in observance of the obligatory requirements for information security, which are prerequisites for achieving significant business success.
For the effective implementation of the policy, the Management defines the following main objectives for its quality and information security management system:
- Ensuring and maintaining a consistent high quality of the services provided while increasing the satisfaction of customers and other stakeholders.
- Implementation of information security policies in accordance with the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 standard and regulatory requirements, awareness of employees of the need to comply with information security requirements at all levels.
- Continuous improvement of the knowledge, qualification and skills of the company’s staff and improvement of the results of its work.
- Ensuring and maintaining high competitiveness of HUVEPHARMA EOOD and its transformation into a reliable business partner, including by maintaining and guaranteeing a high level of information security.
The guarantee for the fulfillment of these goals is the maintenance and development of a constantly improving Integrated Management System (IMS), corresponding to the requirements of the standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013, taking into account the normative and other requirements of quality and information security management in the organization.
With the introduction of modern management approaches, the Management undertakes to provide the resources necessary to achieve the set goals and guarantee the necessary conditions for strict compliance with the requirements of the Integrated Management System for Quality and Security of Information in HUVEPHARMA EOOD.
In order to implement the policy and to ensure the functioning of the Integrated Management System in HUVEPHARMA EOOD, a responsible person for the Integrated Management System has been appointed (ISM Manager).
The employees of HUVEPHARMA EOOD are obliged to comply with all rules related to Quality and Information Security Management Systems, described in policies, procedures, instructions and other documents of the Integrated Management System.
This policy will be reviewed regularly to ensure its relevance, adequacy and effectiveness, but not less than once a year, and in the event of significant changes to the organizational and technical environment, business circumstances and applicable law.
The policy has been disclosed to the employees of Huvepharma EOOD, as well as to all interested external parties.
As a Manager of HUVEPHARMA EOOD I declare my personal participation and responsibility for the implementation of the announced POLICY, ensuring the development and prosperity of the company.
Kiril Petrov Domuschiev
Manager of Huvepharma EOOD