- • Which Huvepharma® entity processes your personal data
- • What kind of personal information we collect
- • Why and how we process your personal data
- • Who we share your personal data with
- • How long we keep your personal data
- • What your individual rights are with respect to your personal data
- • The legal bases on which we process your data
1. Why do we process your personal data?We may process your personal data so that we can enter into agreements or facilitate the sales of Huvepharma® products or in order to present or popularize our products.
2. What kind of personal information do we collect?We may collect the following information to help us: name, age, contact details, financial details, business activities, or any additional information that you choose to tell us or we find from other sources. Should you decline to provide us with such data, we may not be able to fulfil our contractual duties or may not even be able to continue with our relationship. This will depend on the personal data in question and the grounds on which we may be processing it.
3. How do we collect your personal data?Huvepharma® may collect your personal data in one of the following three primary ways:
- a) Personal data you give to us You can share your information with us in numerous ways including by phone, email or during our personal meetings. You may also share personal information on our website or other applications.
- b) Personal data we receive from other sources We may seek more information about you or your colleagues from other publicly available sources; generally by way of due diligence or other market intelligence.
- c) Personal data we collect automatically When you visit our website or our applications, we may collect technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
4. Do we share your personal data?We may share your information with any of the following groups:
- • Any of our Huvepharma® entities, where necessary, and compliant with laws on data transfers.
- • Public authorities, when the law requires us to share this data
- • Third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf, where a data processing agreement or similar protection is in place (such as lawyers, auditors and accountants, IT and technical support functions).
5. How long do we retain your personal data?We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect it unless the law requires us to preserve it (for example, due to the applicable statute of limitations or statutory retention periods).
6. What are your rights with respect to your personal data?The EU Data Protection law (General Data Protection Regulation) gives you the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- • Right to access: You may request a copy as well as information about the processing of your personal data.
- • Right to rectification: In case your personal data that we process is inaccurate, you may request that your personal data be corrected.
- • Right to restriction of processing: The right to request that the Huvepharma® entity temporarily or permanently suspends processing all or some of your personal data.
- • Right to data portability: The right to receive your personal data, in a structured, commonly used, machine readable and interoperable format, giving you the ability to provide your personal data to another data controller by yourself or by a relevant Huvepharma® entity.
- • Right to erasure: You may request that your personal data be ‘erased’ in case you have objected against its processing unless there is a legal basis for its processing, which prevails.
- • Right to object: This right enables you to object to us processing your personal data in certain cases, unless there is a legal basis for its processing which prevails.
- • Right to withdraw consent: Where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data you may withdraw this consent at any time and we will cease to carry out that particular activity unless there is an alternative legal basis to continue the processing of your data.
- • Right to complaint: If you consider that the way we process your personal data does not comply with the law you may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. The name and contact details of the competent supervisory authorities in the EU are available by clicking here.
7. Legal bases for us processing your dataThere are a number of different grounds on which we are lawfully able to process your personal data under the requirements of the EU Data Protection law, as follows:
- • Legitimate interests: Huvepharma® may process your data whenever it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Huvepharma® or by a third party, except when such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms, which require protection of personal data.
- • Consent: In certain circumstances, we will seek to obtain your freely given, informed and consent for each processing information before we undertake certain processing activities with your personal data.
- • Performance of our contract: In some cases, we will need to process your personal data in order to execute the obligations under our contract or in order to undertake the necessary steps to enter into a contract.
- • Compliance with legal obligation: Processing of your personal data may also be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Huvepharma® is subject.